The Teams Paris Saint Germain vs Borussia Dortmund timeline has played 4 Games up to today. Among them, Paris Saint Germain won 1 games ( 1 at home, 0 at away), Borussia Dortmund won 1 ( 0 at home, 1 at away), and Paris Saint Germain drew 2 (1 at home, 1 at away).
Paris Saint Germain has scored 1 goals on average in each game. On the other side, Borussia Dortmund has scored 0.75 goals on average in each game.
|Paris Saint Germain||1|
|Paris Saint Germain||0|
Paris Saint Germain played 1 match, won once, it has never lost up to now, and it never draw so far.
Borussia Dortmund played 1 match, won 0 times, lost once, and it never draw so far.
In the past 5 matches, Paris Saint Germain has won 1, lost 0 and draw 0. On other side, Borussia Dortmund has won 0, lost 1 and draw 0.
Paris Saint Germain has a positive goal difference (+2) after scoring 2 goals and receiving 0 goal.
Borussia Dortmund has a negative goal difference (-2) after scoring 0 goal and receiving 2 goals.
Paris Saint Germain and Borussia Dortmund have faced off 4 times, with Paris Saint Germain winning 1 and Borussia Dortmund winning 1. 2 of the encounters have been in draws.
Paris Saint Germain is going head to head with Borussia Dortmund starting on 13 Dec 2023 at 20:00 UTC. The match is a part of the Champions League.
In the Europe Champions League, the two teams played a total of 2 games before, of which Paris Saint Germain won 1, Borussia Dortmund won 1 and the two teams drew 0.
In the Europe Europa League, the two teams played a total of 2 games before, of which Paris Saint Germain won 0, Borussia Dortmund won 0 and the two teams drew 2.
You have arrived at the page where you may compare the teams Paris Saint Germain versus Borussia Dortmund timeline before the game begins. Statistics for both teams can be easily compared here.
On the home soil, Paris Saint Germain participated in 2 matches that ended with the teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 - 100.0%).
When playing away from home, Borussia Dortmund participated in 1 match that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 - 50.0%) and 1 match that finished with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 50.0%).
Last 4 matches, Paris Saint Germain scored a total of 4 goals and won 1 games (25%) and Borussia Dortmund scored a total of 3 goals and won 1 games (25%). 50% was draw.
Paris Saint Germain vs Borussia Dortmund is scheduled for a 08.00pm GMT kick-off on Wednesday December 13, 2023.This page contains information about a team's detailed from 2005.