The Teams Mouloudia Oujda vs Olympic Safi timeline has played 20 Games up to today. Among them, Mouloudia Oujda won 8 games ( 6 at home, 2 at away), Olympic Safi won 2 ( 1 at home, 1 at away), and Mouloudia Oujda drew 10 (3 at home, 7 at away).
Mouloudia Oujda has scored 1.4 goals on average in each game. On the other side, Olympic Safi has scored 1.05 goals on average in each game.
In the Morocco Botola Pro, the two teams played a total of 20 games before, of which Mouloudia Oujda won 8, Olympic Safi won 2 and the two teams drew 10.
You have arrived at the page where you may compare the teams Mouloudia Oujda versus Olympic Safi timeline before the game begins. Statistics for both teams can be easily compared here.
When performing at home, Mouloudia Oujda took part to 5 matches that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 - 50.0%) and 5 matches that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 50.0%).
When playing away from home, Olympic Safi participated in 4 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 - 40.0%) and 6 matches that finished with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 60.0%).
Last 20 matches, Mouloudia Oujda scored a total of 28 goals and won 8 games (40%) and Olympic Safi scored a total of 21 goals and won 2 games (10%). 50% was draw.This page contains information about a team's detailed from 2005.