logo: Juventude
Next Match Add to calendar
logo: Vitória

Juventude vs Vitória Timeline

The Teams Juventude vs Vitória timeline has played 6 Games up to today. Among them, Juventude won 1 games ( 1 at home, 0 at away), Vitória won 2 ( 1 at home, 1 at away), and Juventude draw 3 (1 at home, 2 at away).

Juventude has scored 0.67 goals on average in each game. On the other side, Vitória has scored 0.83 goals on average in each game.

H2H Record

Serie B
Draw 2
Juventude 1
Vitória 1
Total 4
Copa do Brasil
Draw 1
Vitória 1
Juventude 0
Total 2

Juventude vs Vitória Head to head Statistics

Home team
ECJ1
Draw1
VIT1
Head to head
ECJ1
Draw3
VIT2
Away team
ECJ0
Draw2
VIT1

Vitória vs Juventude Predicted Lineups

Vitória Vitória
Juventude Juventude

Top Players

See how Vitória and Juventude measure up against each other by comparing their top rated lineups! Get all the information you need in this helpful chart.

7.4Willean Lepu
7.4Willian
7.1Matheusinho
8.1Rodrigo Sam
7.5Nenê
7.4Danilo
facebook sharing button twitter sharing button linkedin sharing button

Head to head Timeline

Juventude ECJ
Season so far
VIT Vitória
7
Total matches
8
10
Points
3
12th
Standings
20th
DrawwinDrawDrawlost
Last 5
DrawDrawlostlostlost
Performance
2
Won
0
4
Draw
3
1
Lost
5
Goals
8
Shots on goal
6
1.14
Scored per match
0.75
9
Received
14
1.29
Received per match
1.75
Penalties
Shots
25
On target
33
40
Off target
42
Cards
25
Yellow cards
21
4
Red cards
4

Match info

City Salvador
Address Rua Artêmio Castro Valente 1, Bairro Nossa Senhora da Vitória
Capacity 30000

Juventude vs Vitória Insights

Who is the best performing team in the Serie A?

Juventude played 7 matches, won 2 times, lost once, and it draw 4 times.

Vitória played 8 matches, won 0 times, lost 5 times, and it draw 3 times.

So far this season in the Serie A, Juventude have averaged 1.43 Points Per match and Vitória 0.38 Points Per match. Juventude is +73% better in terms of match points.

Last 5 match Performance

In the past 5 matches, Juventude draw 3 matches in the past 5 matches. On other side, Vitória lost the last 3 matches.

Goal Performance

Juventude has a negative goal difference (-1) after scoring 8 goals and receiving 9 goals.

Vitória has a negative goal difference (-8) after scoring 6 goals and receiving 14 goals.

H2H Stats

Juventude and Vitória have faced off 6 times, with Juventude winning 1 and Vitória winning 2. 3 of the encounters have been in draws. Vitória is +50% better in terms of match wins.

About the Juventude vs Vitória Timeline

Juventude is going head to head with Vitória starting on 13 Sep 2024 at 22:00 UTC at Estádio Manoel Barradas, Salvador, Brazil. The match is a part of the Serie A.

In the Brazil Serie B, the two teams played a total of 4 games before, of which Juventude won 1, Vitória won 1 and the two teams draw 2.

In the Brazil Copa do Brasil, the two teams played a total of 2 games before, of which Juventude won 0, Vitória won 1 and the two teams draw 1.

You have arrived at the page where you may compare the teams Juventude versus Vitória timeline before the game begins. Statistics for both teams can be easily compared here.

Under/Over Statistics, Predictions
So far, the combined matches of Juventude and Vitória have ended 5 times with 2 goals or less and once with more than 2 goals.

When performing at home, Juventude took part to 2 matches that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 - 66.7%) and 1 match that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 33.3%).

When playing away, Vitória played 3 matches that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 - 100.0%).

FAQ

Who is better Juventude vs Vitória FC?

Last 6 matches, Juventude scored a total of 4 goals and won 1 games (17%) and Vitória scored a total of 5 goals and won 2 games (33%). 50% was draw.

Juventude vs Vitória kick off time?

Juventude vs Vitória is scheduled for a 10.00pm GMT kick-off on Friday September 13, 2024.

This page contains information about a team's detailed from 2005.
Juventude vs Vitória Timeline & Lineups Video

More Head-to-Head