The Teams Huracán vs Gimnasia La Plata timeline has played 12 Games up to today. Among them, Huracán won 3 games ( 2 at home, 1 at away), Gimnasia La Plata won 3 ( 1 at home, 2 at away), and Huracán drew 6 (3 at home, 3 at away).
Huracán has scored 1.08 goals on average in each game. On the other side, Gimnasia La Plata has scored 0.92 goals on average in each game.
|Gimnasia La Plata||3|
In the Argentina Superliga, the two teams played a total of 12 games before, of which Huracán won 3, Gimnasia La Plata won 3 and the two teams drew 6.
You have arrived at the page where you may compare the teams Huracán versus Gimnasia La Plata timeline before the game begins. Statistics for both teams can be easily compared here.
When performing at home, Huracán took part to 5 matches that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 - 83.3%) and 1 match that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 16.7%).
When playing away from home, Gimnasia La Plata participated in 4 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 - 66.7%) and 2 matches that finished with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 33.3%).
Last 12 matches, Huracán scored a total of 13 goals and won 3 games (25%) and Gimnasia La Plata scored a total of 11 goals and won 3 games (25%). 50% was draw.This page contains information about a team's detailed from 2005.