The Teams Chippa United vs Marumo Gallants FC timeline has played 6 Games up to today. Among them, Chippa United won 1 games ( 1 at home, 0 at away), Marumo Gallants FC won 2 ( 1 at home, 1 at away), and Chippa United drew 3 (1 at home, 2 at away).
Chippa United has scored 0.83 goals on average in each game. On the other side, Marumo Gallants FC has scored 1.17 goals on average in each game.
|Marumo Gallants FC||2|
In the South Africa Premier League, the two teams played a total of 6 games before, of which Chippa United won 1, Marumo Gallants FC won 2 and the two teams drew 3.
You have arrived at the page where you may compare the teams Chippa United versus Marumo Gallants FC timeline before the game begins. Statistics for both teams can be easily compared here.
When performing at home, Chippa United took part to 2 matches that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 - 66.7%) and 1 match that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 33.3%).
When playing away from home, Marumo Gallants FC participated in 2 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 - 66.7%) and 1 match that finished with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 33.3%).
Last 6 matches, Chippa United scored a total of 5 goals and won 1 games (17%) and Marumo Gallants FC scored a total of 7 goals and won 2 games (33%). 50% was draw.This page contains information about a team's detailed from 2005.