logo: Aluminium Arak
Next Match Add to calendar
logo: Havadar

Aluminium Arak vs Havadar Timeline

The Teams Aluminium Arak vs Havadar timeline has played 6 Games up to today. Among them, Aluminium Arak won 1 games ( 0 at home, 1 at away), Havadar won 2 ( 2 at home, 0 at away), and Aluminium Arak draw 3 (1 at home, 2 at away).

Aluminium Arak has scored 0.67 goals on average in each game. On the other side, Havadar has scored 0.83 goals on average in each game.

H2H Record

Persian Gulf Pro League
Draw 3
Aluminium Arak 1
Havadar 2
Total 6

Aluminium Arak vs Havadar Head to head Statistics

Home team
ALU0
Draw1
HAV2
Head to head
ALU1
Draw3
HAV2
Away team
ALU1
Draw2
HAV0

Head to head Timeline

Aluminium Arak ALU
Season so far
HAV Havadar
23
Total matches
23
30
Points
24
9th
Standings
11th
lostDrawDrawwinlost
Last 5
winDrawDrawlostlost
Performance
8
Won
5
6
Draw
9
9
Lost
9
Goals
20
Shots on goal
25
0.87
Scored per match
1.09
25
Received
32
1.09
Received per match
1.39
Penalties
3
Total
1
Shots
36
On target
31
43
Off target
42
Cards
26
Yellow cards
37
1
Red cards
2

Match info

City Teheran
Address Mokhaberat Street, Ekbatan
Capacity 8250

Aluminium Arak vs Havadar Insights

Who is the best performing team in the Persian Gulf Pro League?

Aluminium Arak played 23 matches, won 8 times, lost 9 times, and it draw 6 times.

Havadar played 23 matches, won 5 times, lost 9 times, and it draw 9 times.

So far this season in the Persian Gulf Pro League, Aluminium Arak have averaged 1.30 Points Per match and Havadar 1.04 Points Per match. Aluminium Arak is +20% better in terms of match points.

Last 5 match Performance

In the past 5 matches, Aluminium Arak has won 1, lost 2 and draw 2. On other side, Havadar has won 1, lost 2 and draw 2.

Goal Performance

Aluminium Arak has a negative goal difference (-5) after scoring 20 goals and receiving 25 goals.

Havadar has a negative goal difference (-7) after scoring 25 goals and receiving 32 goals.

H2H Stats

Aluminium Arak and Havadar have faced off 6 times, with Aluminium Arak winning 1 and Havadar winning 2. 3 of the encounters have been in draws. Havadar is +50% better in terms of match wins.

About the Aluminium Arak vs Havadar Timeline

Aluminium Arak is going head to head with Havadar starting on 18 Aug 2023 at 17:30 UTC at Shahid Dastgerdi Stadium, Teheran, Iran. The match is a part of the Persian Gulf Pro League.

In the Iran Persian Gulf Pro League, the two teams played a total of 6 games before, of which Aluminium Arak won 1, Havadar won 2 and the two teams draw 3.

You have arrived at the page where you may compare the teams Aluminium Arak versus Havadar timeline before the game begins. Statistics for both teams can be easily compared here.

Under/Over Statistics, Predictions
So far, the combined matches of Aluminium Arak and Havadar have ended 5 times with 2 goals or less and once with more than 2 goals.

On the home soil, Aluminium Arak participated in 3 matches that ended with the teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 - 100.0%).

When playing away from home, Havadar participated in 2 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 - 66.7%) and 1 match that finished with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 33.3%).

FAQ

Who is better Aluminium Arak vs Havadar FC?

Last 6 matches, Aluminium Arak scored a total of 4 goals and won 1 games (17%) and Havadar scored a total of 5 goals and won 2 games (33%). 50% was draw.

Aluminium Arak vs Havadar kick off time?

Aluminium Arak vs Havadar is scheduled for a 05.30pm GMT kick-off on Friday August 18, 2023.

This page contains information about a team's detailed from 2005.
Aluminium Arak vs Havadar Timeline & Lineups Video

More Head-to-Head