The Teams Stockport County vs Bradford City timeline has played 6 Games up to today. Among them, Stockport County won 2 games ( 1 at home, 1 at away), Bradford City won 1 ( 0 at home, 1 at away), and Stockport County drew 3 (2 at home, 1 at away).
Stockport County has scored 1.17 goals on average in each game. On the other side, Bradford City has scored 1 goals on average in each game.
In the England League Two, the two teams played a total of 6 games before, of which Stockport County won 2, Bradford City won 1 and the two teams drew 3.
You have arrived at the page where you may compare the teams Stockport County versus Bradford City timeline before the game begins. Statistics for both teams can be easily compared here.
When performing at home, Stockport County took part to 2 matches that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 - 66.7%) and 1 match that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 33.3%).
When playing away from home, Bradford City participated in 2 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 - 66.7%) and 1 match that finished with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 33.3%).
Last 6 matches, Stockport County scored a total of 7 goals and won 2 games (33%) and Bradford City scored a total of 6 goals and won 1 games (17%). 50% was draw.This page contains information about a team's detailed from 2005.