The Teams Samsunspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor timeline has played 6 Games up to today. Among them, Samsunspor won 2 games ( 1 at home, 1 at away), Yeni Malatyaspor won 1 ( 0 at home, 1 at away), and Samsunspor drew 3 (2 at home, 1 at away).
Samsunspor has scored 1.17 goals on average in each game. On the other side, Yeni Malatyaspor has scored 0.33 goals on average in each game.
In the Turkey 1. Lig, the two teams played a total of 6 games before, of which Samsunspor won 2, Yeni Malatyaspor won 1 and the two teams drew 3.
You have arrived at the page where you may compare the teams Samsunspor versus Yeni Malatyaspor timeline before the game begins. Statistics for both teams can be easily compared here.
When performing at home, Samsunspor took part to 2 matches that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 - 66.7%) and 1 match that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 33.3%).
When playing away from home, Yeni Malatyaspor participated in 2 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 - 66.7%) and 1 match that finished with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 33.3%).
Last 6 matches, Samsunspor scored a total of 7 goals and won 2 games (33%) and Yeni Malatyaspor scored a total of 2 goals and won 1 games (17%). 50% was draw.This page contains information about a team's detailed from 2005.