The Teams Rosario Central vs Independiente timeline has played 10 Games up to today. Among them, Rosario Central won 2 games ( 2 at home, 0 at away), Independiente won 3 ( 2 at home, 1 at away), and Rosario Central drew 5 (3 at home, 2 at away).
Rosario Central has scored 0.9 goals on average in each game. On the other side, Independiente has scored 1.2 goals on average in each game.
In the Argentina Superliga, the two teams played a total of 10 games before, of which Rosario Central won 2, Independiente won 3 and the two teams drew 5.
You have arrived at the page where you may compare the teams Rosario Central versus Independiente timeline before the game begins. Statistics for both teams can be easily compared here.
When performing at home, Rosario Central took part to 4 matches that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 - 57.1%) and 3 matches that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 42.9%).
When playing away from home, Independiente participated in 2 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 - 66.7%) and 1 match that finished with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 33.3%).
Last 10 matches, Rosario Central scored a total of 9 goals and won 2 games (20%) and Independiente scored a total of 12 goals and won 3 games (30%). 50% was draw.This page contains information about a team's detailed from 2005.