logo: Gwangju
Next Match Add to calendar
logo: Incheon United

Gwangju vs Incheon United Timeline

The Teams Gwangju vs Incheon United timeline has played 28 Games up to today. Among them, Gwangju won 7 games ( 5 at home, 2 at away), Incheon United won 7 ( 2 at home, 5 at away), and Gwangju draw 14 (7 at home, 7 at away).

Gwangju has scored 1.11 goals on average in each game. On the other side, Incheon United has scored 1 goals on average in each game.

H2H Record

K-League 1
Incheon United 7
Draw 14
Gwangju 7
Total 28

Gwangju vs Incheon United Head to head Statistics

Home team
GWA5
Draw7
INC2
Head to head
GWA7
Draw14
INC7
Away team
GWA2
Draw7
INC5

Head to head Timeline

Gwangju GWA
Season so far
INC Incheon United
7
Total matches
7
6
Points
9
9th
Standings
6th
lostlostlostlostlost
Last 5
DrawlostwinwinDraw
Performance
2
Won
2
0
Draw
3
5
Lost
2
Goals
11
Shots on goal
9
1.57
Scored per match
1.29
12
Received
8
1.71
Received per match
1.14
Penalties
2
Total
1
Shots
30
On target
37
34
Off target
44
Cards
13
Yellow cards
8
2
Red cards
1

Match info

City Incheon
Address Dowon-dong, Jung-gu
Capacity 20891

Gwangju vs Incheon United Insights

Who is the best performing team in the K-League 1?

Gwangju played 7 matches, won 2 times, lost 5 times, and it never draw so far.

Incheon United played 7 matches, won 2 times, lost twice, and it draw 3 times.

So far this season in the K-League 1, Gwangju have averaged 0.86 Points Per match and Incheon United 1.29 Points Per match. Incheon United is +33% better in terms of match points.

Last 5 match Performance

In the past 5 matches, Gwangju lost the last 5 matches. On other side, Incheon United has won 2, lost 1 and draw 2.

Goal Performance

Gwangju has a negative goal difference (-1) after scoring 11 goals and receiving 12 goals.

Incheon United has a positive goal difference (+1) after scoring 9 goals and receiving 8 goals.

H2H Stats

Gwangju have won 7 of the previous 28 encounters, while Incheon United have won 7. 14 of the previous 28 meetings have ended in a draw.

About the Gwangju vs Incheon United Timeline

Gwangju is going head to head with Incheon United starting on 25 May 2024 at 10:00 UTC at Sungui Arena Park, Incheon, Korea Republic. The match is a part of the K-League 1.

In the Korea Republic K-League 1, the two teams played a total of 28 games before, of which Gwangju won 7, Incheon United won 7 and the two teams draw 14.

You have arrived at the page where you may compare the teams Gwangju versus Incheon United timeline before the game begins. Statistics for both teams can be easily compared here.

Under/Over Statistics, Predictions
So far, the combined matches of Gwangju and Incheon United have ended 18 times with 2 goals or less and 10 times with more than 2 goals.

When performing at home, Gwangju took part to 10 matches that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 - 71.4%) and 4 matches that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 28.6%).

When playing away from home, Incheon United participated in 8 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 - 57.1%) and 6 matches that finished with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 42.9%).

FAQ

Who is better Gwangju vs Incheon United FC?

Last 28 matches, Gwangju scored a total of 31 goals and won 7 games (25%) and Incheon United scored a total of 28 goals and won 7 games (25%). 50% was draw.

Gwangju vs Incheon United kick off time?

Gwangju vs Incheon United is scheduled for a 10.00am GMT kick-off on Saturday May 25, 2024.

This page contains information about a team's detailed from 2005.
Gwangju vs Incheon United Timeline & Lineups Video

More Head-to-Head