BB Erzurumspor vs Bodrumspor Timeline

The Teams BB Erzurumspor vs Bodrumspor timeline has played 4 Games up to today. Among them, BB Erzurumspor won 1 games ( 1 at home, 0 at away), Bodrumspor won 1 ( 1 at home, 0 at away), and BB Erzurumspor draw 2 (0 at home, 2 at away).

BB Erzurumspor has scored 0.5 goals on average in each game. On the other side, Bodrumspor has scored 0.5 goals on average in each game.

H2H Record

1. Lig
BB Erzurumspor 1
Draw 2
Bodrumspor 1
Total 4

BB Erzurumspor vs Bodrumspor Head to head Statistics

Home team
BBE1
Draw0
BOD1
Head to head
BBE1
Draw2
BOD1
Away team
BBE0
Draw2
BOD0

Head to head Timeline

BB Erzurumspor BBE
Season so far
BOD Bodrumspor
24
Total matches
24
30
Points
42
10th
Standings
4th
lostwinDrawwinwin
Last 5
lostwinDrawwinwin
Performance
8
Won
12
9
Draw
6
7
Lost
6
Goals
23
Shots on goal
34
0.96
Scored per match
1.42
21
Received
17
0.88
Received per match
0.71
Penalties
2
Total
8
Shots
88
On target
106
127
Off target
131
Cards
52
Yellow cards
52
0
Red cards
2

About the BB Erzurumspor vs Bodrumspor Timeline

In the Turkey 1. Lig, the two teams played a total of 4 games before, of which BB Erzurumspor won 1, Bodrumspor won 1 and the two teams draw 2.

You have arrived at the page where you may compare the teams BB Erzurumspor versus Bodrumspor timeline before the game begins. Statistics for both teams can be easily compared here.

Under/Over Statistics, Predictions
So far, the combined matches of BB Erzurumspor and Bodrumspor have ended 3 times with 2 goals or less and once with more than 2 goals.

When performing at home, BB Erzurumspor took part to 1 match that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 - 50.0%) and 1 match that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 - 50.0%).

When playing away, Bodrumspor played 2 matches that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 - 100.0%).

Who is better BB Erzurumspor vs Bodrumspor FC?

Last 4 matches, BB Erzurumspor scored a total of 2 goals and won 1 games (25%) and Bodrumspor scored a total of 2 goals and won 1 games (25%). 50% was draw.

This page contains information about a team's detailed from 2005.
BB Erzurumspor vs Bodrumspor Timeline & Lineups Video

More Head-to-Head