The prediction is that India will be the winner. In conformity with our forecast, there are 81.83% chances that India prevails. There is a 18.18% chance of a draw.
India vs Myanmar is scheduled for a 12.30pm GMT kick-off on Wednesday March 22, 2023.
On the home soil, India participated in 1 match that ended with the teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 - 100.0%).This page contains information about a team's detailed from 2005.