Sweden vs Iceland 1X2 Prediction
The prediction is that Sweden will be the winner. In conformity with our analysis, there are 57.9% chances that Sweden prevails. There is a 30.3% chance of a draw.
2.5 Under/Over goal Predictions
UNDER 2.5 Goals: According to forecasts, the game will finish with two goals or less (Over 2.5 – 44.44%, Under 2.5 – 61.92%). So far, the combined matches of Sweden and Iceland have ended once with 2 goals or less and 6 times with more than 2 goals.
On the home soil, Sweden competed in 4 matches that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 – 100.0%).
When playing away, Iceland played 1 match that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 – 33.3%) and 2 matches that finished with the teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 66.7%).
Last season, Sweden has scored a total of 0 goals.
Sweden Predicted XI
Leopold Wahlstedt, Andre Boman, Victor Eriksson, Noah Persson, Hugo Larsson, Hjalmar Ekdal, Alexander Bernhardsson, Samuel Gustafson, Yasin Ayari, Moustafa Zeidan, Christoffer Nyman
Last season, Iceland has scored a total of 0 goals.
Iceland Predicted XI
Patrik Sigurður Gunnarsson, Damir Muminovic, Valgeir Lunddal Fridriksson, Róbert Orri Þorkelsson, Guðlaugur Victor Pálsson, Arnór Sigurdsson, Dagur Dan Þórhallsson, Nökkvi Þeyr Þórisson, Arnór Ingvi Traustason, Kristall Máni Ingason, Andri Lucas Guojohnsen, Aron Sigurdarson
Most Popular Predictions Tips
- Asian Handicap: For asian handicap the algorithm predictions Home -0.75 in the end of the game with 50% and 2nd probability is Away +0.75 in the end of the game with 54.05%.
- 3Way Result 1st Half Result: Sweden with 41.67% and 2nd probability is Draw with 48.78%.
- Double Chance: For the double chance market we predict a Sweden or Draw with 84.67%.
- 3Way Result 2nd Half Result: Sweden with 47.62% and Draw in the end of the game with 42.11%.
- Correct Score: For the correct score market the prediction says Sweden 1:0 to be the exact final score with 18.18%. 2nd prediction for correct score says Sweden 2:0 to be the exact final score with 14.29%.
- Clean Sheet – Home: No (57.9%)
- Both Teams To Score: In the BTTS market we predict a No in Both Teams to Score with 60.02% and Yes with 47.62%.
- Clean Sheet – Away: Yes (25%)
- Number of Goals in Match: For the Under 2 goals, We predict 36.36% and 2nd probability is 2 or 3 goals in the end of the game with 51.23%.
Sweden vs Iceland Live-streaming
The Sweden vs Iceland match will be broadcast live on the C More Sweden (SWE) and Discovery+ (SWE).