Portimonense vs Santa Clara 1X2 Prediction
The prediction is that Portimonense will win the contest. Following our forecast, there are 50% chances that Portimonense prevails. There is a 30.3% chance of a draw.
2.5 Under/Over goal Predictions
UNDER 2.5 Goals: According to forecasts, the game will finish with two goals or less (Over 2.5 – 46.51%, Under 2.5 – 60.02%). So far, the combined matches of Portimonense and Santa Clara have ended 4 times with 2 goals or less and 4 times with more than 2 goals.
When playing home, Portimonense competed in 1 match that ended with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 – 25.0%) and 3 matches that ended with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 75.0%).
When playing away, Santa Clara played 3 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 – 75.0%) and 1 match that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 – 25.0%).
Portimonense vs Santa Clara Referee: Rui Manuel Gomes Costa
|Referee: R. Gomes Costa|
The match will be officiated by Rui Manuel Gomes Costa. This season, who has already officiated 7 matches in Liga Portugal.This season, Rui Manuel Gomes Costa has officiated once for Santa Clara. On that day Santa Clara 1-1.
Portimonense has scored a total of 13 goals. Portimonense has a negative goal difference (-4) after scoring 13 goals and receiving 17 goals.
Star Player: The top scorer is W.Junior who has scored 3 goals in 8 matches. He has scored 1 penalty.
Portimonense Predicted XI
Kosuke Nakamura, Fahd Moufi, Moustapha Seck, Pedrão, Filipe Relvas, Zié Ouattara, Paulo Estrela, Mohamed Diaby, Gustavo Klismahn, Adewale Sapara, Yago Cariello
Santa Clara: Performance
Santa Clara has scored a total of 11 goals. Santa Clara has a negative goal difference (-7) after scoring 11 goals and receiving 18 goals.
Star Player: The players who have scored most goals are K.Boateng, Rildo and M.Babi with 2 goals.
Santa Clara Predicted XI
Gabriel Batista, Pierre Sagna, Xavier Quintilla, Cristian Tassano, Kennedy Boateng, Costinha, Bruno Almeida, Adriano Firmino, Ricardinho, Gabriel Silva, Kyosuke Tagawa
Most Popular Predictions Tips
- Asian Handicap: For asian handicap the algorithm predictions Home -0.5 in the end of the game with 48.31% and 2nd probability is Away +0.5 in the end of the game with 54.64%.
- 3Way Result 1st Half Result: Portimonense with 36.36% and 2nd probability is Draw with 48.78%.
- Double Chance: For the double chance market we predict a Portimonense or Draw with 77.82%.
- 3Way Result 2nd Half Result: Portimonense with 42.11% and Draw in the end of the game with 42.11%.
- Correct Score: For the correct score market the prediction says Portimonense 1:0 to be the exact final score with 15.38%. 2nd prediction for correct score says Draw 1:1 to be the exact final score with 15.38%.
- Clean Sheet – Home: Yes (40%)
- Both Teams To Score: In the BTTS market we predict a No in Both Teams to Score with 55.56% and Yes with 51.28%.
- Corners Over Under: In the corners market is to expect a Over (10) in corners with 47.62% and 2nd probability is Under (10) with 47.62%.
- Clean Sheet – Away: Yes (26.67%)
- Number of Goals in Match: For the 2 or 3 goals, We predict 51.23% and 2nd probability is Under 2 goals in the end of the game with 33.33%.
Portimonense vs Santa Clara Live-streaming
The Portimonense vs Santa Clara match will be broadcast live on the 1xBet, 1xBet.kz, bet365, Bet365 (), bet365.nj, BetClic.fr, Betclic.pl, Chance, Moja TV (BIH), Ring (Bul), Sport TV (Por), Sport TV (PRT), Sport TV Multiscreen (PRT), STS.pl, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Winlinebet and Wplay.