Paris Saint Germain vs Angers SCO Prediction and Betting Tips | 11th January 2023

Prediction of 1X2, 2.5 Under/Over goal and lineups for Paris Saint Germain vs Angers SCO at Ligue 1. They will play at Parc des Princes in Paris on 11th of January 2023.

Paris Saint Germain vs Angers SCO Prediction and Betting Tips | 11th January 2023
  • Google News

Paris Saint Germain and Angers SCO are going to face off in the 18th round of the Ligue 1 2022/2023 on Wednesday the 11th of January at 8:00 pm GMT at Parc des Princes.

Paris Saint Germain vs Angers SCO 1X2 Prediction

1 X 2
90.01% 10% 5.26%

The prediction is that Paris Saint Germain will win the match. Following our analysis, there are 90.01% chances that Paris Saint Germain prevails. There is a 10% chance of a draw.

Paris Saint Germain vs Angers SCO Prediction

2.5 Under/Over goal Predictions

Over(2.5) Under(2.5)
80% 25%

OVER 2.5 Goals: According to forecasts, the game will finish with three or more goals (Over 2.5 – 80%, Under 2.5 – 25%). So far, the combined matches of Paris Saint Germain and Angers SCO have ended 4 times with 2 goals or less and 9 times with more than 2 goals.

On the home soil, Paris Saint Germain took part in 1 match that ended with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 – 14.3%) and 6 matches that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 – 85.7%).

When playing away, Angers SCO participated in 3 matches that finished with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 – 50.0%) and 3 matches that finished with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 50.0%).

Paris Saint Germain vs Angers SCO Referee: Eric Wattellier

Referee: E. Wattellier
1 X 2
36% 45% 18%
Paris Saint Germain
Win Draw Loss
100% 0% 0%

The match will be officiated by Eric Wattellier. This season, who has already officiated 11 matches in Ligue 1. While playing games, the home team won 4 times (36%), the away team won twice (18%) and there were 5 draws.This season, Eric Wattellier has officiated once for Paris Saint Germain. On that day Paris Saint Germain draw 4-3.

Paris Saint Germain: Performance

Paris Saint Germain has scored a total of 46 goals. Paris Saint Germain has a positive goal difference (+33) after scoring 46 goals and receiving 13 goals.

Star Player: The top scorer is K.Mbappé who has scored 12 goals in 16 matches.

Paris Saint Germain Predicted XI

Keylor Navas, Marquinhos, Juan Bernat, Nordi Mukiele, El Chadaille Bitshiabu, Carlos Soler, Vitinha, Ismael Gharbi, Warren Zaïre-Emery, Pablo Sarabia, Hugo Ekitiké

Angers SCO: Performance

Angers SCO has scored a total of 16 goals. Angers SCO has a negative goal difference (-21) after scoring 16 goals and receiving 37 goals.

Star Player: The top scorers are A.Hunou and S.Boufal with 3 goals.

Angers SCO Predicted XI

Paul Bernardoni, Abdoulaye Bamba, Cédric Hountondji, Halid Šabanović, Ousmane Camara, Nabil Bentaleb, Sada Thioub, Farid El Melali, Batista Mendy, Adrien Hunou, Amine Salama

Most Popular Predictions Tips

  • Asian Handicap: For asian handicap the algorithm predictions Home -2.5 in the end of the game with 53.76% and 2nd probability is Away +2.5 in the end of the game with 49.02%.
  • 3Way Result 1st Half Result: Paris Saint Germain with 71.43% and 2nd probability is Draw with 27.78%.
  • Double Chance: For the double chance market we predict a PSG or Draw with 98.04%.
  • 3Way Result 2nd Half Result: Paris Saint Germain with 80% and Draw in the end of the game with 23.08%.
  • Correct Score: For the correct score market the prediction says Paris Saint Germain 3:0 to be the exact final score with 13.33%. 2nd prediction for correct score says Paris Saint Germain 2:0 to be the exact final score with 11.76%.
  • Clean Sheet – Home: No (54.56%)
  • Both Teams To Score: In the BTTS market we predict a No in Both Teams to Score with 55.56% and Yes with 51.28%.
  • Corners Over Under: In the corners market is to expect a Over (9) in corners with 52.38% and 2nd probability is Under (9) with 44.44%.
  • Clean Sheet – Away: Yes (4.76%)
  • Number of Goals in Match: For the 2 or 3 goals, We predict 38.1% and 2nd probability is Over 3 goals in the end of the game with 60.02%.

Check more
Predictions

Paris Saint Germain vs Angers SCO Live-streaming

The Paris Saint Germain vs Angers SCO match will be broadcast live on the 1xBet, 1xBet.kz, Arena Sport (Svn), beIN Sports (Aus), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (ARE), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (BHR), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (DJI), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (DZA), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (EGY), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (IRN), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (IRQ), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (JOR), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (KWT), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (LBN), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (LBY), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (MAR), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (MRT), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (OMN), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (PSE), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (QAT), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (SAU), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (SDN), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (SOM), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (SSD), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (SYR), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (TCD), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (TUN), beIN SPORTS CONNECT (YEM), beIN Sports Connect New Zealand (NZL), bet365, Bet365 (), bet365.nj, Bilyoner, BT Sport, Canal+ Sport 360 (Fra), Chance, DAZN (JPN), Diema Sport 3, Diema Sport 3 (BGR), Digi Sport 2 (Rom), Eleven Sports (Por), Eleven Sports 2 (Pol), Fortuna PL, Match 4 (Hun), MEGOGO Football 1 (UKR), Migu (CHN), Nova Sports (Hel), Orange Sport (Rom), Play Diema Xtra (BGR), Prima Sport 1 (Rom), QQ Sports Live (CHN), Sky Sport Football (ITA), Sports18 (IND), Star+ (ARG), Star+ (BOL), Star+ (BRA), Star+ (CHL), Star+ (COL), Star+ (CRI), Star+ (ECU), Star+ (MEX), Star+ (PER), Star+ (PRY), Star+ (VEN), StarHub TV+ (SGP), STS.pl, Supersport.hr, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Vidio (IDN), Voot Select (IND), Voyo, Winlinebet, Wplay, Ziggo Sport Racing, Ziggo Sport Voetbal and Ziggo Sport Voetbal (NLD).

Check More Football Predictions

More from Lootrs