• Home
  • Football News
  • Over 2.5 Prediction: Panathinaikos vs Lamia Football Tips Today | 5th February 2023

Over 2.5 Prediction: Panathinaikos vs Lamia Football Tips Today | 5th February 2023

Over 2.5 Prediction: Panathinaikos vs Lamia Football Tips Today | 5th February 2023
  • twitter sharing button
  • facebook sharing button
  • whatsapp sharing button
  • instagram sharing button
  • Google News

Want to make Panathinaikos vs Lamia more accurate soccer predictions? Master the four keys to predicting Over 2.5 goals and increase your chance of correctly predicting the outcome!

Panathinaikos and Lamia are going to play in the 21st round of the Super League 2022/2023 on Sunday the 5th of February at 3:00 pm GMT at Stadio Apóstolos Nikolaidis.

Panathinaikos vs Lamia Over 2.5 Prediction & Tips

Panathinaikos vs Lamia 1X2 Prediction

1 X 2
76.92% 21.05% 6.67%

The prediction is that Panathinaikos will be the winner. According to our analysis, there are 76.92% chances that Panathinaikos prevails. There is a 21.05% chance of a draw.

Panathinaikos vs Lamia Prediction

2.5 Under/Over goal Predictions

Over(2.5) Under(2.5)
46.51% 60.02%

UNDER 2.5 Goals: According to forecasts, the game will finish with two goals or less (Over 2.5 – 46.51%, Under 2.5 – 60.02%). So far, the combined matches of Panathinaikos and Lamia have ended 10 times with 2 goals or less and 2 times with more than 2 goals.

When playing home, Panathinaikos took part in 5 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 – 83.3%) and 1 match that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 – 16.7%).

When playing away, Lamia competed in 5 matches that finished with the teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 – 83.3%) and 1 match that finished with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 16.7%).

Panathinaikos vs Lamia Referee: Dimitrios Karantonis

Referee: D. Karantonis
1 X 2
0% 100% 0%

The referee to officiate this encounter will be Dimitrios Karantonis. This season, who has already officiated 3 matches in Super League.This season, he has never officiated a match for any of the 2 teams.

Panathinaikos: Analysis

Panathinaikos has scored a total of 28 goals. Panathinaikos has a positive goal difference (+17) after scoring 28 goals and receiving 11 goals.

Star Player: The leading scorer is A.Cantalapiedra who has scored 8 goals in 9 matches. He has scored 1 penalty.

Panathinaikos: Predicted XI

Alberto Brignoli, Giorgos Vagiannidis, Zvonimir Šarlija, Tymoteusz Puchacz, Bart Schenkeveld, Rubén Pérez, Dimitrios Kourbelis, Adam Gnezda Čerin, Sebastián Palacios, Andraž Šporar, Bernard

Lamia: Analysis

Lamia has scored a total of 8 goals. Lamia has a negative goal difference (-25) after scoring 8 goals and receiving 33 goals.

Star Player: The best scorer of the team is T.De Vincenti who has scored 3 goals in 20 matches.

Lamia: Predicted XI

Bojan Šaranov, Stavros Vasilantonopoulos, Adam Tzanetopoulos, Leroy Abanda, Aliaksandr Paulavets, Danny Bejarano, Vykintas Slivka, Rubén Martínez, Cristopher Nunez, Lazar Romanić, Nikos Vergos

  • Asian Handicap: For asian handicap the algorithm predictions Home -1.5 in the end of the game with 50.63% and 2nd probability is Away +1.5 in the end of the game with 53.33%.
  • 3Way Result 1st Half Result: Panathinaikos with 55.56% and 2nd probability is Draw with 44.44%.
  • Double Chance: For the double chance market we predict a Panathinaikos or Draw with 97.09%.
  • 3Way Result 2nd Half Result: Panathinaikos with 63.65% and Draw in the end of the game with 38.1%.
  • Correct Score Prediction: For the correct score market the prediction says Panathinaikos 1:0 to be the exact final score with 21.05%. 2nd prediction for correct score says Panathinaikos 2:0 to be the exact final score with 21.05%.
  • Clean Sheet – Home: No (38.1%)
  • Both Teams To Score: In the BTTS market we predict a No in Both Teams to Score with 73.37% and Yes with 33.33%.
  • Corners Over Under: In the corners market is to expect a Over (8) in corners with 52.38% and 2nd probability is Under (8) with 42.11%.
  • Clean Sheet – Away: Yes (15.38%)
  • Number of Goals in Match: For the 2 or 3 goals, We predict 51.23% and 2nd probability is Under 2 goals in the end of the game with 33.33%.
  • PAN vs LAM


    Who Will Win Between Panathinaikos vs Lamia?

    In their past 12 matches, Panathinaikos has won 7 games (4 at home, 3 at away) and Lamia has won 2 (1 at home, 1 at away). 3 games have resulted in draws. In terms of match wins, Panathinaikos is superior by +71%.

    The match will be won by Panathinaikos, according to the H2H statistics and Lootrs.com astrological prediction.

    Panathinaikos vs Lamia Live-streaming

    The Panathinaikos vs Lamia match will be broadcast live on the 1xBet, 1xBet.kz, bet365, bet365.nj, Betano.pt, bwin PT, Chance, COSMOTE Sport, Tipsport and Tipsport SK.

    Check More Football Predictions and Transfers

  • Football Transfers

    Vicky Singh

    Vicky Singh is based in Mumbai with over two decades as a sports journalist. He writes mainly on football predictions and head to head.