• Home
  • Football News
  • Over 2.5 Prediction: Al Nassr vs Abha Football Tips Today | 18th March 2023

Over 2.5 Prediction: Al Nassr vs Abha Football Tips Today | 18th March 2023

Over 2.5 Prediction: Al Nassr vs Abha Football Tips Today | 18th March 2023
  • twitter sharing button
  • facebook sharing button
  • whatsapp sharing button
  • instagram sharing button
  • Google News

Betting on the outcome of a soccer match can be tricky. Follow this guide to the 4 keys to making Al Nassr vs Abha accurate Over 2.5 predictions, and take your soccer betting success to the next level.

Al Nassr and Abha are going to face in the 21st round of the Pro League 2022/2023 on Saturday the 18th of March at 5:30 pm GMT at Mrsool Park.

Al Nassr vs Abha Over 2.5 Prediction & Tips

Al Nassr vs Abha 1X2 Prediction

1 X 2
81.83% 18.18% 10%

The prediction is that Al Nassr will win the match. In accordance with our forecast, there are 81.83% chances that Al Nassr prevails. There is a 18.18% chance of a draw.

Al Nassr vs Abha Prediction

2.5 Under/Over goal Predictions

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
66.67% 40%

OVER 2.5 Goals: According to forecasts, the game will finish with three or more goals (Over 2.5 – 66.67%, Under 2.5 – 40%). So far, the combined matches of Al Nassr and Abha have ended 3 times with 2 goals or less and 8 times with more than 2 goals.

When playing home, Al Nassr took part to 2 matches that ended with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 – 40.0%) and 3 matches that finished with the teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 60.0%).

When playing away, Abha took part to 1 match that ended with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 – 16.7%) and 5 matches that finished with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 83.3%).

Al Nassr vs Abha Head-to-Head

Al Nassr: Analysis

Al Nassr has scored a total of 42 goals. Al Nassr has a positive goal difference (+31) after scoring 42 goals and receiving 11 goals.

Star Player: The top scorer is Talisca who has scored 12 goals in 14 matches.

Al Nassr: Predicted XI

Nawaf Alaqidi, Álvaro González Soberón, Sultan Abdullah Al Ghanam, Ghislain Konan, Abdulelah Al Amri, Abdulmajeed Mohammed Al Sulaiheem, Sami Khalil Al Naji, Abdullah Alkhaibari, Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, Abdulrahman Ghareeb, Mohammed Maran

Abha: Analysis

Abha has scored a total of 24 goals. Abha has a negative goal difference (-10) after scoring 24 goals and receiving 34 goals.

Star Player: The best scorer is S.Bguir who has scored 5 goals in 20 matches.

Abha: Predicted XI

Devis Rogers Epassy Mboka, Abdullah Mohammed Al Zoari Al Dossary, Saad Natiq Naji, Amine Atouchi, Uroš Matić, Zakaria Sami Al Sudani, Dries Saddiki, Saâd Bguir, Nawaf Alsadi, Saleh Mohammed Al Jamaan, Fahad Bin Jumayah

  • Double Chance: For the double chance market we predict a Al:Nassr Riyadh or Draw with 97.09%.
  • Both Teams To Score: In the BTTS market we predict a No in Both Teams to Score with 55.56% and Yes with 52.38%.
  • Correct Score Prediction: For the correct score market the prediction says Al Nassr 2:0 to be the exact final score with 14.29%. 2nd prediction for correct score says Al Nassr 3:0 to be the exact final score with 12.5%.
  • Number of Goals in Match: For the 2 or 3 goals, We predict 45.45% and 2nd probability is Over 3 goals in the end of the game with 45.45%.
  • Clean Sheet – Home: No (55.56%)
  • Clean Sheet – Away: Yes (11.76%)
  • 3Way Result 1st Half Result: Al Nassr with 61.92% and 2nd probability is Draw with 36.36%.
  • 3Way Result 2nd Half Result: Al Nassr with 66.67% and Draw in the end of the game with 30.77%.
  • Asian Handicap: For asian handicap the algorithm predictions Home -1.75 in the end of the game with 52.63% and 2nd probability is Away +1.75 in the end of the game with 52.63%.
  • Corners Over Under: In the corners market is to expect a Over (8) in corners with 54.56% and 2nd probability is Under (8) with 42.11%.
  • ANA vs ABH


    Who Will Win Between Al Nassr vs Abha?

    In their past 11 matches, Al Nassr has won 6 games (3 at home, 3 at away) and Abha has won 2 (1 at home, 1 at away). 3 games have resulted in draws. In terms of match wins, Al Nassr is superior by +67%.

    The match will be won by Al Nassr, according to the H2H statistics and Lootrs.com astrological prediction.

    Al Nassr vs Abha Live-streaming

    • Astro
    • COSMOTE Sport
    • MEGOGO
    • Sport TV: Portugal
    • SportKlub: Croatia

    Where to Watch Al Nassr vs Abha?

    Check More Football Predictions and Transfers

  • Football Transfers

    Tanishq Sharma

    October 2021 marked Tanishq's joining of LOOTRS.com. In addition to writing for several newspapers, journals, and websites, he is the author of two cricket novels, Kings in Waiting and The Honorary Tyke. He still has a great deal of enthusiasm for Neil Warnock and Sheffield United.