Macarthur vs Central Coast Mariners 1X2 Prediction
The prediction is that Central Coast Mariners will win the match. As per our forecast, there are 44.44% chances that Central Coast Mariners will win the match. There is a 27.78% chance of a draw.
2.5 Under/Over goal Predictions
OVER 2.5 Goals: According to forecasts, the game will finish with three or more goals (Over 2.5 – 61.92%, Under 2.5 – 43.48%). So far, the combined matches of Macarthur and Central Coast Mariners have ended 4 times with 2 goals or less and 4 times with more than 2 goals.
On the home soil, Macarthur took part to 2 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 – 66.7%) and 1 match that finished with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 33.3%).
When playing away, Central Coast Mariners played 2 matches that finished with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 – 40.0%) and 3 matches that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 – 60.0%).
Macarthur vs Central Coast Mariners Referee: Alireza Faghani
|Referee: A. Faghani|
The match will be officiated by Alireza Faghani. This season, who has already officiated 6 matches in A-League.This season, he has never officiated a match for any of the 2 teams. While playing games, the home team won twice (33%), the away team won 3 times (50%) and there was 1 draw.
Macarthur has scored a total of 15 goals. It scored and received a similar number of goals (15).
Star Player: The top scorers are U.Dávila, A.Hassan Toure, L.Rose and M.Millar with 2 goals each.
Macarthur Predicted XI
Filip Kurto, Jonathan Aspropotamitis, Ivan Vujica, Matthew Millar, Tomislav Uskok, Craig Noone, Ulises Dávila, Charles M’Mombwa, Jake Hollman, Al Hassan Toure, Bachana Arabuli
Central Coast Mariners: Performance
Central Coast Mariners has scored a total of 24 goals. Central Coast Mariners has a positive goal difference (+10) after scoring 24 goals and receiving 14 goals.
Star Player: The best scorer of the team is J.Cummings who has scored 6 goals in 11 matches.
Central Coast Mariners Predicted XI
Danny Vukovic, Brian Kaltack, Thomas Kevin Aquilina, Nectarios Triantis, Jacob Farrell, Joshua Nisbet, Harrison Steele, Beni Nkololo, Samuel Silvera, Jason Cummings, Marco Túlio
Most Popular Predictions Tips
- Double Chance: For the double chance market we predict a Macarthur FC or Draw with 61.92%.
- Both Teams To Score: In the BTTS market we predict a Yes in Both Teams to Score with 66.67% and No with 40%.
- Correct Score: For the correct score market the prediction says Draw 1:1 to be the exact final score with 14.29%. 2nd prediction for correct score says Central Coast Mariners 1:2 to be the exact final score with 11.11%.
- Asian Handicap: For asian handicap the algorithm predictions Home 0.25 in the end of the game with 50.51% and 2nd probability is Away -0.25 in the end of the game with 52.08%.
- 3Way Result 1st Half Result: Draw with 42.11% and 2nd probability is Macarthur with 28.57%.
- Number of Goals in Match: For the 2 or 3 goals, We predict 47.62% and 2nd probability is Over 3 goals in the end of the game with 42.11%.
- Clean Sheet – Home: Yes (20%)
- Clean Sheet – Away: Yes (26.67%)
- 3Way Result 2nd Half Result: Macarthur with 33.33% and Draw in the end of the game with 38.1%.
- Corners Over Under: In the corners market is to expect a Under (11) in corners with 50% and 2nd probability is Over (11) with 45.45%.
Macarthur vs Central Coast Mariners Live-streaming
The Macarthur vs Central Coast Mariners match will be broadcast live on the beIN Sports Connect New Zealand (NZL), bet365, bet365.nj, BetClic.fr, Betclic.pl, Bilyoner, BT Sport, Chance, Fortuna, Fortuna PL, Fortuna SK, Optus Sport (Aus), Paramount+ (Aus), Sky Sport 7 beIN Sports (COK), Sky Sport 7 beIN Sports (FJI), Sky Sport 7 beIN Sports (NZL), Sky Sport 7 beIN Sports (SLB), Sky Sport 7 beIN Sports (TUV), Sky Sport 7 beIN Sports (WSM), SportDigital (AUT), StarHub TV+ (SGP), STS.pl, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Veikkaus TV, Vidio (IDN) and Wplay.