Dinamo Zagreb vs Gorica Prediction and Betting Tips | 21st January 2023

Prediction of 1X2, 2.5 Under/Over goal and lineups for Dinamo Zagreb vs Gorica at 1. HNL. They will play at Stadion Maksimir in Zagreb on 21st of January 2023.

Dinamo Zagreb vs Gorica Prediction and Betting Tips | 21st January 2023
  • Google News

Dinamo Zagreb and Gorica are going to face off in the 18th round of the 1. HNL 2022/2023 on Saturday the 21st of January at 4:30 pm GMT at Stadion Maksimir.

Dinamo Zagreb vs Gorica Predictions & Tips

Dinamo Zagreb vs Gorica 1X2 Prediction

1 X 2
87.57% 13.33% 6.67%

The prediction is that Dinamo Zagreb will win the match. Following our analysis, there are 87.57% chances that Dinamo Zagreb prevails. There is a 13.33% chance of a draw.

Dinamo Zagreb vs Gorica Prediction

2.5 Under/Over goal Predictions

Over(2.5) Under(2.5)
65.23% 41.67%

OVER 2.5 Goals: According to forecasts, the game will finish with three or more goals (Over 2.5 – 65.23%, Under 2.5 – 41.67%). So far, the combined matches of Dinamo Zagreb and Gorica have ended 9 times with 2 goals or less and 9 times with more than 2 goals.

When playing home, Dinamo Zagreb took part to 4 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 – 44.4%) and 5 matches that finished with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 – 55.6%).

When playing away, Gorica took part in 5 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 – 55.6%) and 4 matches that finished with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 – 44.4%).

Dinamo Zagreb vs Gorica Referee: Duje Strukan

Referee: D. Strukan
1 X 2
27% 27% 45%
Dinamo Zagreb
Win Draw Loss
33% 33% 33%
Gorica
Win Draw Loss
0% 0% 100%

The referee of the match will be Duje Strukan. This season, who has already officiated 11 matches in 1. HNL. While playing games, the home team won 3 times (27%), the away team won 5 times (45%) and there were 3 draws.This season, Duje Strukan has officiated 3 matches for Dinamo Zagreb. On that day Dinamo Zagreb won once, lost once and it draw once.

Dinamo Zagreb: Analysis

Dinamo Zagreb has scored a total of 48 goals. Dinamo Zagreb has a positive goal difference (+31) after scoring 48 goals and receiving 17 goals.

Star Player: The top scorer is B.Petković who has scored 8 goals in 16 matches. He has scored 1 penalty.

Gorica: Analysis

Gorica has scored a total of 11 goals. Gorica has a negative goal difference (-13) after scoring 11 goals and receiving 24 goals.

Star Player: The top scorer of the team is T.Fruk who has scored 3 goals in 15 matches.

Gorica: Predicted XI

Ivan Banić, Momčilo Raspopović, Matthew Steenvoorden, Matúš Vojtko, Filip Mrzljak, Krešimir Krizmanić, Joey Suk, Josip Mitrović, Jurica Pršir, Merveil Ndockyt, Ante Matej Jurić

  • Asian Handicap: For asian handicap the algorithm predictions Home -2.0 in the end of the game with 54.05% and 2nd probability is Away +2.0 in the end of the game with 50%.
  • 3Way Result 1st Half Result: Dinamo Zagreb with 65.23% and 2nd probability is Draw with 34.78%.
  • Double Chance: For the double chance market we predict a Dinamo Zagreb or Draw with 97.09%.
  • 3Way Result 2nd Half Result: Dinamo Zagreb with 73.37% and Draw in the end of the game with 29.41%.
  • Correct Score: For the correct score market the prediction says Dinamo Zagreb 2:0 to be the exact final score with 18.18%. 2nd prediction for correct score says Dinamo Zagreb 3:0 to be the exact final score with 16.67%.
  • Clean Sheet – Home: No (42.11%)
  • Both Teams To Score: In the BTTS market we predict a No in Both Teams to Score with 69.25% and Yes with 38.1%.
  • Corners Over Under: In the corners market is to expect a Under (9) in corners with 54.56% and 2nd probability is Over (9) with 40%.
  • Clean Sheet – Away: Yes (9.09%)
  • Number of Goals in Match: For the 2 or 3 goals, We predict 47.62% and 2nd probability is Over 3 goals in the end of the game with 42.11%.
  • DZG vs GOR
    Predictions

    FAQ

    Who Will Win Between Dinamo Zagreb vs Gorica?

    In their past 18 matches, Dinamo Zagreb has won 16 games (8 at home, 8 at away) and Gorica has won 1 (1 at home, 0 at away). 1 games have resulted in draws. In terms of match wins, Dinamo Zagreb is superior by +94%.

    The match will be won by Dinamo Zagreb, according to the H2H statistics and Lootrs.com astrological prediction.

    Dinamo Zagreb vs Gorica Live-streaming

    The Dinamo Zagreb vs Gorica match will be broadcast live on the 1xBet, 1xBet.kz, Arena Sport (BiH), Arena Sport (Ser), Arena Sport (Svn), BetClic.fr, Bilyoner, Chance, Fortuna, Fortuna PL, Fortuna SK, MAX Sport (Cro), STS.pl, Tipsport, Tipsport SK and Winlinebet.

    Check More Football Predictions

    More from Lootrs