De Graafschap vs Jong Ajax 1X2 Prediction
The prediction is that De Graafschap will prevail. In accordance with our forecast, there are 55.56% chances that De Graafschap prevails. There is a 25% chance of a draw.
2.5 Under/Over goal Predictions
OVER 2.5 Goals: According to forecasts, the game will finish with three or more goals (Over 2.5 – 65.23%, Under 2.5 – 41.67%). So far, the combined matches of De Graafschap and Jong Ajax have ended 3 times with 2 goals or less and 11 times with more than 2 goals.
On the home soil, De Graafschap competed in 1 match that ended with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2.5 – 14.3%) and 6 matches that ended with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 85.7%).
When playing away, Jong Ajax participated in 2 matches that ended with the teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 – 28.6%) and 5 matches that ended with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 71.4%).
De Graafschap vs Jong Ajax Referee: Luuk Timmer
|Referee: L. Timmer|
The referee who will officiate this match is Luuk Timmer. This season, who has already officiated 9 matches in Eerste Divisie. While playing games, the home team won twice (22%), the away team won 5 times (56%) and there were 2 draws.This season, Luuk Timmer has officiated once for Jong Ajax. On that day Jong Ajax 1-1.
De Graafschap: Performance
De Graafschap has scored a total of 28 goals. De Graafschap has a negative goal difference (-4) after scoring 28 goals and receiving 32 goals.
Star Player: The top scorers are C.Neghli, B.Önal and D.Gravenberch with 4 goals each.
De Graafschap Predicted XI
Mees Bakker, Robin Schouten, Jeffrey Fortes, Xandro Schenk, Roland Baas, Philip Brittijn, Jesse Schuurman, Camiel Neghli, Siem de Jong, Başar Önal, Danzell Gravenberch
Jong Ajax: Performance
Jong Ajax has scored a total of 34 goals. Jong Ajax has a positive goal difference (+1) after scoring 34 goals and receiving 33 goals.
Star Player: The best scorer is C.Kjelder Rasmussen who has scored 8 goals in 19 matches.
Jong Ajax Predicted XI
Charlie Setford, Olivier Aertssen, Jorrel Hato, Youri Regeer, Donny Warmerdam, Kian Fitz-Jim, Kristian Hlynsson, Silvano Vos, Lorenzo Lucca, Christian Kjelder Rasmussen, Jaydon Banel
Most Popular Predictions Tips
- Asian Handicap: For asian handicap the algorithm predictions Home -0.75 in the end of the game with 49.38% and 2nd probability is Away +0.75 in the end of the game with 54.79%.
- 3Way Result 1st Half Result: De Graafschap with 43.48% and 2nd probability is Draw with 40%.
- Double Chance: For the double chance market we predict a De Graafschap or Draw with 81.83%.
- 3Way Result 2nd Half Result: De Graafschap with 48.78% and Draw in the end of the game with 36.36%.
- Correct Score: For the correct score market the prediction says De Graafschap 2:1 to be the exact final score with 11.76%. 2nd prediction for correct score says Draw 1:1 to be the exact final score with 12.5%.
- Clean Sheet – Home: Yes (30.77%)
- Both Teams To Score: In the BTTS market we predict a Yes in Both Teams to Score with 66.67% and No with 40%.
- Corners Over Under: In the corners market is to expect a Under (10) in corners with 50% and 2nd probability is Over (10) with 45.45%.
- Clean Sheet – Away: Yes (15.38%)
- Number of Goals in Match: For the 2 or 3 goals, We predict 47.62% and 2nd probability is Over 3 goals in the end of the game with 45.45%.
De Graafschap vs Jong Ajax Live-streaming
The De Graafschap vs Jong Ajax match will be broadcast live on the 1xBet, 1xBet.kz, bet365, Bet365 (), bet365.nj, Betclic.pl, Bilyoner, Chance, STS.pl, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Veikkaus TV and Winlinebet.