• Home
  • Football News
  • Correct Score Prediction: Feyenoord vs FC Volendam Football Tips Today | 12th March 2023

Correct Score Prediction: Feyenoord vs FC Volendam Football Tips Today | 12th March 2023

Correct Score Prediction: Feyenoord vs FC Volendam Football Tips Today | 12th March 2023
  • twitter sharing button
  • facebook sharing button
  • whatsapp sharing button
  • instagram sharing button
  • Google News

Unleash the power of data and analytics to get Feyenoord vs FC Volendam most accurate correct score predictions. Learn how to use this powerful combination here!

Feyenoord and FC Volendam will play in the 25th round of the Eredivisie 2022/2023 on Sunday the 12th of March at 7:00 pm GMT at Stadion Feijenoord.

Feyenoord vs FC Volendam Correct Score Prediction & Tips

Feyenoord vs FC Volendam 1X2 Prediction

1 X 2
88.89% 11.76% 4.76%

The prediction is that Feyenoord will be the winner of the match. As per our analysis, there are 88.89% chances that Feyenoord prevails. There is a 11.76% chance of a draw.

Feyenoord vs FC Volendam Prediction

2.5 Under/Over goal Predictions

Over 2.5 Under 2.5
80% 25%

OVER 2.5 Goals: According to forecasts, the game will finish with three or more goals (Over 2.5 – 80%, Under 2.5 – 25%). So far, the combined matches of Feyenoord and FC Volendam have ended once with 2 goals or less and 2 times with more than 2 goals.

On the home soil, Feyenoord took part in 1 match that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 – 100.0%).

When playing away, FC Volendam competed in 1 match that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 – 50.0%) and 1 match that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2.5 – 50.0%).

Feyenoord vs FC Volendam Head-to-Head

Feyenoord vs FC Volendam Referee: Serdar Gözübüyük

Referee: S. Gözübüyük
1 X 2
39% 33% 28%
Win Draw Loss
0% 100% 0%

The designated referee is Serdar Gözübüyük. This season, who has already officiated 18 matches in Eredivisie. While playing games, the home team won 7 times (39%), the away team won 5 times (28%) and there were 6 draws.

Feyenoord: Analysis

Feyenoord has scored a total of 54 goals. Feyenoord has a positive goal difference (+32) after scoring 54 goals and receiving 22 goals.

Star Player: The leading scorer is Danilo who has scored 8 goals in 24 matches.

Feyenoord: Predicted XI

Timon Wellenreuther, Dávid Hancko, Lutsharel Geertruida, Marcus Pedersen, Quilindschy Hartman, Sebastian Szymański, Orkun Kökçü, Mats Wieffer, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Oussama Idrissi, Santiago Giménez, Danilo

FC Volendam: Analysis

FC Volendam has scored a total of 28 goals. FC Volendam has a negative goal difference (-25) after scoring 28 goals and receiving 53 goals.

Star Player: The top scorer is D.van Mieghem who has scored 4 goals in 23 matches.

FC Volendam: Predicted XI

Filip Stanković, Oskar Buur, Josh Flint, Derry Murkin, Xavier Mbuyamba, Benaissa Benamar, Carel Eiting, Francesco Antonucci, Florent Sanchez Da Silva, Daryl van Mieghem, Henk Veerman

  • Asian Handicap: For asian handicap the algorithm predictions Home -2.5 in the end of the game with 51.81% and 2nd probability is Away +2.5 in the end of the game with 50.76%.
  • 3Way Result 1st Half Result: Feyenoord with 71.43% and 2nd probability is Draw with 28.57%.
  • Double Chance: For the double chance market we predict a Feyenoord or Draw with 98.52%.
  • 3Way Result 2nd Half Result: Feyenoord with 77.82% and Draw in the end of the game with 25%.
  • Correct Score Prediction: For the correct score market the prediction says Feyenoord 3:0 to be the exact final score with 13.33%. 2nd prediction for correct score says Feyenoord 2:0 to be the exact final score with 11.76%.
  • Clean Sheet – Home: No (54.56%)
  • Both Teams To Score: In the BTTS market we predict a No in Both Teams to Score with 55.56% and Yes with 51.28%.
  • Corners Over Under: In the corners market is to expect a Over (11) in corners with 50% and 2nd probability is Under (11) with 47.62%.
  • Clean Sheet – Away: Yes (5.26%)
  • Number of Goals in Match: For the 2 or 3 goals, We predict 38.46% and 2nd probability is Over 3 goals in the end of the game with 61.92%.
  • FEY vs VOL


    Who Will Win Between Feyenoord vs FC Volendam?

    Feyenoord and FC Volendam have faced off 3 times, with Feyenoord winning 2 (1 at home, 1 at away) and FC Volendam winning 1 (0 at home, 1 at away). 0 of the encounters have been in draws. Feyenoord is +50% better in terms of matches wins.

    According to the statistics and Lootrs.com astrological predictions, Feyenoord will win the match.

    Feyenoord vs FC Volendam Live-streaming

    • 1xBet
    • 1xBet.kz
    • Arena sport 1: Slovakia
    • Arena sport 2: Slovakia
    • Astro
    • bet365
    • bet365.nj
    • BetClic.fr
    • Betclic.pl
    • Bilyoner
    • Chance
    • ESPN: Netherlands
    • Polsat Sport Premium 1
    • Tipsport
    • Tipsport SK
    • Veikkaus TV
    • Wplay

    Where to Watch Feyenoord vs FC Volendam?

    Check More Football Predictions and Transfers

  • Football Transfers

    Ume Elvis

    Ume travels over unknown country on fearless motorbike expeditions, feeding his wanderlust on two wheels. When not sailing, he writes vivid tales that creatively incorporate his passion for football.