Both Teams To Score Prediction: Torino vs Bologna BTTS Tips Today | 6th March 2023
Learn to use Torino vs Bologna probability and statistics to inform your Both Teams To Score (BTTS) predictions. Increase your chances of success with helpful mathematical models and game theory techniques.
Torino and Bologna will clash in the 25th round of the Serie A 2022/2023 on Monday the 6th of March at 7:45 pm GMT at Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino.
Torino vs Bologna Both Teams To Score Prediction & Tips
- Torino vs Bologna 1X2 Prediction
- 2.5 Under/Over goal Predictions
- Torino vs Bologna Referee: Antonio Rapuano
- Torino: Preview
- Torino: Predicted XI
- Bologna: Preview
- Bologna: Predicted XI
- Most Popular Predictions Tips
- Torino vs Bologna Live-streaming
Torino vs Bologna 1X2 Prediction
The prediction is that Torino will prevail. In conformity with our forecast, there are 44.44% chances that Torino prevails. There is a 33.33% chance of a draw.
2.5 Under/Over goal Predictions
|Over 2.5||Under 2.5|
UNDER 2.5 Goals: According to forecasts, the game will finish with two goals or less (Over 2.5 – 38.1%, Under 2.5 – 66.67%). So far, the combined matches of Torino and Bologna have ended 11 times with 2 goals or less and 10 times with more than 2 goals.
When playing home, Torino took part in 5 matches that finished with the teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 – 50.0%) and 5 matches that finished with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 50.0%).
When playing away, Bologna played 6 matches that finished with the teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 – 54.5%) and 5 matches that ended with the teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 45.5%).
Torino vs Bologna Head-to-Head
Torino vs Bologna Referee: Antonio Rapuano
|Referee: A. Rapuano|
The referee to officiate this match will be Antonio Rapuano. This season, who has already officiated 10 matches in Serie A. While playing games, the home team won 4 times (40%), the away team won 3 times (30%) and there were 3 draws.This season, Antonio Rapuano has officiated once for Torino. On that day Torino draw 1-1.
Torino has scored a total of 26 goals. Torino has a negative goal difference (-3) after scoring 26 goals and receiving 29 goals.
Star Player: The top scorer is A.Sanabria who has scored 6 goals in 22 matches.
Torino: Predicted XI
Vanja Milinković-Savić, Koffi Djidji, Perr Schuurs, Alessandro Buongiorno, Ricardo Rodríguez, Wilfried Singo, Karol Linetty, Ivan Ilić, Aleksei Miranchuk, Antonio Sanabria, Yann Karamoh
Bologna has scored a total of 31 goals. Bologna has a negative goal difference (-2) after scoring 31 goals and receiving 33 goals.
Star Player: The top scorer is M.Arnautović who has scored 8 goals in 15 matches.
Bologna: Predicted XI
Łukasz Skorupski, Stefan Posch, Jhon Lucumí, Joaquín Sosa, Andrea Cambiaso, Jerdy Schouten, Nicolás Domínguez, Riccardo Orsolini, Lewis Ferguson, Roberto Soriano, Musa Barrow
Most Popular Predictions Tips
Who Will Win Between Torino vs Bologna?
Torino have won 8 (6 at home, 2 at away) of the previous 21 encounters, while Bologna have won 5 (2 at home, 3 at away). 8 of the previous 21 meetings have ended in a draw. Torino has a +38% advantage in match victories.
According to the statistics and Lootrs.com astrological predictions, Torino will win the match.
Torino vs Bologna Live-streaming
- Arena Sport: Croatia, Slovenia
- beIN Sports: Australia, France
- beIN SPORTS CONNECT: France
- beIN Sports Connect New Zealand: New Zealand
- Bet365 ()
- BT Sport
- C More Sweden: Sweden
- CMore: Finland
- CMore Live: Sweden
- CMore Sport: Finland
- Cytavision Sports
- DAZN: Italy, Japan
- DStv Now: Burundi, Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Malawi, Namibia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Eswatini, Uganda
- Eleven Sports 1: Poland
- Fortuna PL
- Free: France
- JioTV: India
- Match! Football 1: Russia
- matchtv.ru: Russia
- Max Sport 3: Bulgaria
- Migu: China PR
- Moja TV: Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Nova Sport 4: Czech Republic
- Paramount+: N/C America
- QQ Sports Live: China PR
- Sky Sport: Italy
- Sky Sport 7 beIN Sports: Cook Islands, New Zealand, Tuvalu
- Sport 1: Hungary
- Sport TV: Portugal
- Sportbox.ru: Russia
- Star+: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela
- SuperSport GOtv Select 1: Burundi, Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Congo DR, Comoros, Cape Verde Islands, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Réunion, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Eswatini, Uganda
- Tipsport SK
- TV2 Play Denmark: Faroe Islands
- Unibet FR
- Vidio: Indonesia
Where to Watch Torino vs Bologna?