• Home
  • Football News
  • Both Teams To Score Prediction: Austria vs Estonia BTTS Tips Today | 27th March 2023

Both Teams To Score Prediction: Austria vs Estonia BTTS Tips Today | 27th March 2023

Both Teams To Score Prediction: Austria vs Estonia BTTS Tips Today | 27th March 2023
  • twitter sharing button
  • facebook sharing button
  • whatsapp sharing button
  • instagram sharing button
  • Google News

Want to make Austria vs Estonia more accurate Both Teams To Score (BTTS) predictions? Discover how probability can up your betting game with this guide!

Austria and Estonia will take on in the 2nd round of the Euro Qualification 2024 Germany on Monday the 27th of March at 6:45 pm GMT at Raiffeisen Arena.

Austria vs Estonia Both Teams To Score Prediction & Tips

Austria vs Estonia 1X2 Prediction

1 X 2
85.76% 14.29% 5.26%

The prediction is that Austria will be the winner. According to our analysis, there are 85.76% chances that Austria prevails. There is a 14.29% chance of a draw.

Austria vs Estonia Prediction

Austria vs Estonia Referee: Enea Jorgji

Referee: E. Jorgji
1 X 2
0% 100% 0%

The referee who will officiate this match is Enea Jorgji. This season, who has already officiated 1 match in Euro Qualification.This season, he has never officiated a match for any of the 2 teams.

Austria: Analysis

Austria has scored a total of 4 goals. Austria has a positive goal difference (+3) after scoring 4 goals and receiving 1 goal.

Star Player: The top scorer is M.Sabitzer who has scored 2 goals in 1 match.

Austria: Predicted XI

Heinz Lindner, Gernot Trauner, Phillipp Mwene, Kevin Danso, Maximilian Wöber, Marcel Sabitzer, Konrad Laimer, Nicolas Seiwald, Patrick Wimmer, Christoph Baumgartner, Michael Gregoritsch

Estonia: Analysis

Estonia: Predicted XI

Karl Hein, Artur Pikk, Märten Kuusk, Maksim Paskotsi, Vlasiy Sinyavskiy, Nikita Baranov, Konstantin Vassiljev, Mattias Käit, Rocco Robert Shein, Henrik Ojamaa, Rauno Sappinen

  • Double Chance: For the double chance market we predict a Austria or Draw with 98.04%.
  • Both Teams To Score: In the BTTS market we predict a No in Both Teams to Score with 66.67% and Yes with 40%.
  • Correct Score Prediction: For the correct score market the prediction says Austria 2:0 to be the exact final score with 18.18%. 2nd prediction for correct score says Austria 3:0 to be the exact final score with 15.38%.
  • Asian Handicap: For asian handicap the algorithm predictions Home -2.0 in the end of the game with 54.79% and 2nd probability is Away +2.0 in the end of the game with 49.38%.
  • Number of Goals in Match: For the 2 or 3 goals, We predict 47.62% and 2nd probability is Over 3 goals in the end of the game with 44.44%.
  • Clean Sheet – Home: No (44.44%)
  • Clean Sheet – Away: Yes (9.09%)
  • 3Way Result 1st Half Result: Austria with 65.23% and 2nd probability is Draw with 34.78%.
  • 3Way Result 2nd Half Result: Austria with 75.02% and Draw in the end of the game with 29.41%.
  • AUT vs EST

    Austria vs Estonia Live-streaming

    • MEGOGO
    • Optus Sport: Australia
    • ORF
    • Viaplay: Sweden

    Where to Watch Austria vs Estonia?

    Check More Football Predictions and Transfers

  • Football Transfers

    Jordan Ranan

    In August of 2022, I joined LOOTRS. An editor and feature writer who focuses on London clubs in particular. Sixth largest fan in Gosport Borough.