AEK Athens vs Panaitolikos Prediction: Fantasy football tips at Super League

Prediction of 1X2, 2.5 Under/Over goal and lineups for AEK Athens vs Panaitolikos at Super League. They will play at OPEL ARENA in Mainz on 15th of January 2023.

AEK Athens vs Panaitolikos Prediction: Fantasy football tips at Super League
  • Google News

AEK Athens and Panaitolikos are going to face off in the 18th round of the Super League 2022/2023 on Sunday the 15th of January at 2:00 pm GMT at OPEL ARENA.

AEK Athens vs Panaitolikos 1X2 Prediction

1 X 2
85.76% 13.33% 6.67%

The prediction is that AEK Athens will win the contest. In accordance with our analysis, there are 85.76% chances that AEK Athens prevails. There is a 13.33% chance of a draw.

AEK Athens vs Panaitolikos Prediction

2.5 Under/Over goal Predictions

Over(2.5) Under(2.5)
60.61% 45.45%

OVER 2.5 Goals: According to forecasts, the game will finish with three or more goals (Over 2.5 – 60.61%, Under 2.5 – 45.45%). So far, the combined matches of AEK Athens and Panaitolikos have ended 10 times with 2 goals or less and 7 times with more than 2 goals.

On the home soil, AEK Athens took part to 5 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 – 62.5%) and 3 matches that finished with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 37.5%).

When playing away, Panaitolikos took part in 5 matches that finished with the teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2.5 – 55.6%) and 4 matches that finished with the teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2.5 – 44.4%).

AEK Athens vs Panaitolikos Referee: Christos Vergetis

Referee: C. Vergetis
1 X 2
33% 33% 33%
AEK Athens
Win Draw Loss
100% 0% 0%
Panaitolikos
Win Draw Loss
0% 0% 100%

The referee of the match will be Christos Vergetis. This season, who has already officiated 6 matches in Super League. While playing games, the home team won twice (33%), the away team won twice (33%) and there were 2 draws.This season, Christos Vergetis has officiated once for AEK Athens. On that day AEK Athens draw 0-2. This season, Christos Vergetis has officiated once for Panaitolikos. On that day Panaitolikos lost 0-1.

AEK Athens: Preview

AEK Athens has scored a total of 32 goals. AEK Athens has a positive goal difference (+25) after scoring 32 goals and receiving 7 goals.

Star Player: The top scorer is L.García who has scored 9 goals in 17 matches.

AEK Athens Predicted XI

Giorgos Athanasiadis, Djibril Sidibé, Domagoj Vida, Harold Moukoudi, Ehsan Haji Safi, Nordin Amrabat, Jens Jønsson, Damian Szymański, Orbelín Pineda, Levi García, Sergio Araujo

Panaitolikos: Preview

Panaitolikos has scored a total of 18 goals. Panaitolikos has a negative goal difference (-4) after scoring 18 goals and receiving 22 goals.

Star Player: The best scorer of the team is N.Karelis who has scored 10 goals in 15 matches. He converted 1 penalty.

Panaitolikos Predicted XI

Giannis Anestis, Sebastian Mladen, Diamantis Chouchoumis, Alexandros Malis, Konstantinos Apostolakis, Jorge Díaz, Deybi Flores, Giorgos Xenidis, Nikolaos Karelis, Levan Shengelia, Nadrey Dago

Most Popular Predictions Tips

  • Asian Handicap: For asian handicap the algorithm predictions Home -2.0 in the end of the game with 51.28% and 2nd probability is Away +2.0 in the end of the game with 52.63%.
  • 3Way Result 1st Half Result: AEK Athens with 63.65% and 2nd probability is Draw with 36.36%.
  • Double Chance: For the double chance market we predict a AEK Athens or Draw with 97.09%.
  • 3Way Result 2nd Half Result: AEK Athens with 73.37% and Draw in the end of the game with 30.77%.
  • Correct Score: For the correct score market the prediction says AEK Athens 2:0 to be the exact final score with 20%. 2nd prediction for correct score says AEK Athens 1:0 to be the exact final score with 15.38%.
  • Clean Sheet – Home: No (40%)
  • Both Teams To Score: In the BTTS market we predict a No in Both Teams to Score with 71.43% and Yes with 36.36%.
  • Corners Over Under: In the corners market is to expect a Under (10) in corners with 54.56% and 2nd probability is Over (10) with 42.11%.
  • Clean Sheet – Away: Yes (10%)
  • Number of Goals in Match: For the 2 or 3 goals, We predict 48.78% and 2nd probability is Over 3 goals in the end of the game with 38.1%.

Check more
Predictions

AEK Athens vs Panaitolikos Live-streaming

The AEK Athens vs Panaitolikos match will be broadcast live on the 1xBet, 1xBet.kz, bet365, bet365.nj, Betano.pt, bwin PT, Chance, COSMOTE Sport, Moja TV (BIH), SportKlub (Ser), Star+ (ARG), Star+ (BOL), Star+ (BRA), Star+ (CHL), Star+ (COL), Star+ (CRI), Star+ (ECU), Star+ (MEX), Star+ (PER), Star+ (PRY), Star+ (VEN), Tipsport, Tipsport SK and Winlinebet.

Check More Football Predictions

More from Lootrs